Sunday, July 4, 2010

Help......

I just want to cry......what do I do? School is REALLY hard. I don't know if I can make it through the next few weeks of school. Things at home are hard. And the only person I want to see is half way around the world...... I am so tempted to just give up. I feel like I'm not getting anywhere.....what more can I do? How much more of myself can I sacrifice for others before I crack?! They said I would always have a place to come home to......all I want is my own room! A room that's not covered in dress-up shoes and dolls. I want to be able to have my own space so I can function properly!I have given up EVERYTHING for them. They walk all over me like I don't matter and every time I try to stand up for myself, they say I'm overreacting. When will someone start taking care of me instead of the other way around?

No comments:

Post a Comment