Sunday, June 6, 2010

Life is getting a little easier to handle, but school is not...

You know, I went to the temple the other day and had some things very clearly explained to me through the Holy Ghost. It definitely wasn't what I was expecting, and they definitely weren't the answers to the questions I had, but now I know that everything is going to work out, even if school doesn't... what really matters most in the eternal perspective of things? Hmmm? What matters most is that my connection with God stays strong. He will always be there for me, even if I fail in something as important as school. Now don't get me wrong, I'm turning myself inside out to do well in school, but it's not really working. I am studying, I am doing homework and I am working hard, I just can't keep up with any of it and I can't focus on anything that I don't understand very well. At any rate, I'm probably going to have to retake a couple of my classes, which REALLY sucks, but I'm trying my hardest which I guess is what counts. I am extremely blessed and lately I've been able to see more of my blessings.

I have wonderful friends and family and roommates who will be there for me when I need them

I have a relationship with God that is only getting stronger by the day

I have a connection with my future that I never thougt in my wildest dreams would be fathomable, let alone POSSIBLE.

I am strong and talented and loving and so determined to do well that it hurts.

I have food to eat, a place to sleep, clothes to wear and shoes to put on my feet.

And I have the gospel.

Everything else will work out. Trials are for the good of mankind. I will get stronger by fighting through them and enduring them with grace and dignity. I only hope that I can do what God knows I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment