Tuesday, June 1, 2010

When did life get so hard and confusing?

I don't want to be at college. I don't want to be here anymore. All of my friends seem happy and well adjusted; they seem like they know what they're doing and that they're confident in the fact that it will work out. Why am I so confused? Why do I hate it here so much?! I thought I knew what I wanted; I thought I knew what God wanted for me and that I was doing that. How is it that I read things the wrong way all the time?! Or am I reading them the wrong way? Who knows?! I sure as heck don't... I have the greatest family and friends in the whole world, but I've never felt so alone in all my life than when I'm making a decision that will ultimately impact the rest of my life. Yeah, I ask questions and I talk to people and get opinions, but ultimately, it comes down to the decisions that I make and what I think and feel. Someone please rescue me. I don't know if I can make it through to the end of the semester. I'm scared to make decisions that will impact me for the rest of my life. What if I make the wrong ones? Even with the Lord's help? I am tired, I am sick and I am exhausted. I just want someone to take this from me. I just want some help...

No comments:

Post a Comment