Tuesday, February 15, 2011

What I needed

I was skimming through my other blog posts and I found this one. I'm SO glad that I did. I really needed to read it again. It'll give you hope. It worked for me.

"Despite how my situation in life is right now, I feel surprisingly, almost eerily calm about everything. I know special things are in store for me and I can feel them gathering. This year has been one of the hardest I've ever had to go through. I've been in and out of the hospital with bizzare medical problems, had extreme trouble with finances, extreme trouble with school, and Satan has been doing everything in his power to bring me down. And things still are bad. But do you know what this tells me? That I am and was being prepared for something; something important that will affect the rest of my life.


I am READY for whatever God has planned for me. I am ready to go down whatever path He has laid out for me, no matter the cost. Because in the end, I know what's really important.

Even though things seem dark, I know I can't give up because I'm the key to all that's going to happen to me. I am NOT the only one that matters here. If I fall, who knows how many generations I will affect? Without me, the futures of many are at stake and I will be the one that has to answer to the consequences.

Pray always and be believing. Listen to the Holy Ghost, Christ and Heavenly Father. They will NEVER lead you astray. Have faith, be strong; things will work out. All trials work together for our good. Never forget it."

No comments:

Post a Comment