Thursday, April 15, 2010

Swimming at Heise......tra la la la la

Well, I'm going to go swimming today with my sister Amanda and her daughter, Piper. That should be interesting...I hate wearing swimsuits...sometimes it makes me feel more exposed than if I were in ballet class prancing around only in my leo, tights and butt shorts......and that my friends, is pretty exposed. Especially when you're the curviest person in class and the rest of the girls look like they might break if they twisted their leg into an arabesque the wrong way......

ANYWAY, that's what I'm doing today. And then I'm going to concoct something delicious out of basically NO ingredients....I'm thinking something along the lines of stuffed potatoes....bake the potatoes, scoop out the inside, make some hamburger with tomato sauce and cheese and stuff the potato and hamburger and cheese back into the potato skin and BAKE!!! It sounds like it'll work in my head, but we'll see. I'll give you an update on how it turns out. ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment