Sunday, March 28, 2010

All I ever wonder......

"These violent delights have violent ends, And in their triumph die, like fire and powder, which, as they kiss, consume." -The Tragedy of Romeo and Juliet, Act II, Scene vi

All I ever wonder at the end of the day is if I did the right thing. If the decisions I've made are the right ones. Life is a gift to us through which we live to glorify our Father in Heaven and to work hard and prove to ourselves and to Him that we are worthy to come back into his presence. When your life starts to fall apart as mine has, it's hard to know where to start; where to pick up the pieces. If you're falling apart from the inside out...do you start with yourself, or with others? And if you're to start putting yourself back together through others, how do you do it, how do you help them if you can't even take care of yourself? It's a puzzling conumdrum, one of which I am having trouble with. I'm not sure where to start, either with myself or with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment