Thursday, March 11, 2010

Okay, so here is my explanation......

My dear, dear friends, it has been an excruciatingly long time since I made a post. A VERY long time. My life has been so hectic it's pretty much made my head spin with me vomiting pea soup or something gross like that...... Anyway, it's been bad. This journey of self discovery has been a hard one lately. Such as the mechanics screwing me over and now I have basically no money left to live on for the four remaining weeks of the semester. I am completely broke. and I got a parking ticket. TOTALLY lame. If there was more parking near the Benson, then this NEVER would have happened!!! Like I have the money for ANOTHER parking sticker! Despite what people may think about my various and useful skills, I CANNOT pull money out of my butt. It's just not happening. Besides, who wants money that's been pulled out of a butt????

All I know is, is that God MUST have something amazing and great and wonderful in store for me, otherwise he wouldn't be putting me through this. That just has to be it. "If God Brings You To It, He Will Guide You Through It." I dearly and sincerely hope that I have enough faith for this to work. Satan is definitely taking advantage of my weakened spiritual state right now and it feels like He is doing everything in his power to make me fail. But you know what? I. WILL. NOT. LET. IT. HAPPEN. I won't allow it. I will find some way, somehow, to pull myself up and out of the dark hole that I'm in.

On another note, I have officially changed my major, and it is staying that way. I am a Theatre and Speech Education Major with a minor in English Education. I'm going to be THE most amazing Drama-Theatre/Glee teacher in the history of mankind. END of story. It is not necessarily the answer that I wanted, but it's the one that I got, so I'm going to make the best of it. If anything, I have learned the hard way what happens when you go against God's plan. It's not pretty and I don't intend to spend my life trying to weasel my way around what he wants for me. I'm going to listen and do what He says; even if I don't like it, even if I HATE it. I'm gonna do it because I know that God knows what's best for me.

MISS MAYBELLE
There's a light In the darkness
Though the night Is black as my skin
There's a light Burning bright
Showing me the way
But i know where i've been
There's a cry In the distance
It's a voice That comes from deep within
There's a cry Asking why I pray
the answer's up ahead
yeah' Cause i know where i've been
There's a road
We've been travelin'
Lost so many on the way
But the riches
Will be plenty Worth the price
The price we had to pay
There's a dream In the future
There's a struggle That we have yet to win
And there's pride In my heart
'Cause i know where i'm going
Yes I do !And i know where i've been Yeah

MISS MAYBELLE & ENSEMBLE
There's a road (There's a road)
We must travel (We must travel)
There's a promise (There is a promise)
We must make (That we must make)
But the riches (oh but the riches)
Will be plenty (The riches will be plenty)
Worth the risk (Worth the risk)
And chances that we take (and the chances that we)
There's a dream
Yeah yey yeah In the future There's a struggle
That we have yet to win
Use that pride
In our hearts To lift us up
Until tomorrow 'Cause just to sit still Would be a sin

ENSEMBLE
I know it, i know it
I know where i'm going

Miss Maybelle
Lord knows i know.. Where i've been

Miss Maybelle & ENSEMBLE
Oh! When we win, I'll give thanks to my god 'Cause i know where i've been!

No comments:

Post a Comment