Monday, March 29, 2010

I know what I'm going to do......

I've finally decided what I'm going to do. All of the other things I was THINKING of doing, just felt wrong, even when I was just thinking of doing them. Anyone else who disagrees with what I think can just stick it in their juice box and suck it. I'm going to cut off contact (or at least what I can manage to do) with that person and I'm probably going to delete their number from my phone. I don't need to worry about it and I don't need to keep thinking about changing my mind, because I already know what I'm going to do. I'm not going to change my mind about my current dating situation anytime soon because I'm not going to get myself into a heap of ridiculous trouble because I decided I wanted to disobey God again. it's just not going to happen. So yes people, I may be a hermit and I may be that way for a few more months, but you know what...? It's MY decision. I'm going to do what feels right to me. I'm going to do what I feel and believe that God has told me to do. I may get my heart broken and I may be squished into the floor with humiliation and stupidity, but then again, I may not. That's the beauty of hope and answers to prayers; they have the ability to go either way. I have faith that I'm making the right decision. Any other comments or suggestions? Good, that's what i thought. So all I'm asking is that you support me in the answers to prayers that I've gotten. I know that just because God told me to wait for that particular time, doesn't mean that when it gets here, that every thing that encompasses that particular situation, isn't going to happen. It's going to take some time and even after that, it may not happen at all. I UNDERSTAND that it might not. Just let me do what I believe to be right, okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment