Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Tired, tired and MORE tired...

I am really sore and really exhausted. Any suggestions to alleviate said symptoms?! And no, sleep is not really an option at this point. My car is falling apart and I really need to get food... except I don't have much money and I need to make it last. Fix car or get food? That is the question. On another note, I splurged and bought the last book in one of my favorite series; it's called Inkdeath. Anyone ever heard of it? So far it's pretty good and I'm looking forward to finishing it. Last night, I babysat Micheyla and John and it was a lot of fun. John was kind of cranky, but he's teething, so it's understandable. I just LOVE taking care of him! He's SOOO cute! Oh and um.....let's see, what else? Errr......there's not much to tell. My life is REALLY boring right now and I feel like I'm just repeating myself. Although, I really want to try my hand at rice pudding, but I don't think I have all of the ingredients...gah....

No comments:

Post a Comment