Sunday, February 21, 2010

Today, continued......

You'll never guess what happened to me at church. I got wrangled (well, not really wrangled) into teaching sunbeams! Phew! I thought it would never end. The kids were super cute and pretty much well behaved, but they just have the attention span of a fruit fly! lol ha ha

And drumroll please......I think i have pretty much all together figured out what I'm going to change my major to. When I was talking to my mum she suggested that maybe the reason why I wasn't getting any answers from my prayers is because maybe I already had the answer; I just wasn't seeing it. I hope this is the right thing to do. I'm not going to change it right away though; I'm going to pray about it first and probably wait to change it until the end of the semester. Let's hope that after I do this, everything else will fall into place and I'll know just what to do and what things to forget about and what things I need to worry about.

No comments:

Post a Comment