Saturday, February 20, 2010

I need to get out of here...where the heck are my ruby red slippers?!

Hello all...some blogger I am...posting every week or every few days. Things have just been super busy and super hectic and once again, I am becoming so stir crazy that everything anyone does drives me crazy and I'm just about ready to throw in the towel and live like Gandhi in India. Just think......don't have to worry about balancing school and social life, I won't need to eat, and I definitely won't need to worry about showering or buying unnecessary toiletries because I will have shaved my head! Doesn't that sound like SO much fun?!

Well, considering my situation right now, it looks pretty darn good. I am at my wit's end here people; if any of you have any ideas on how I can keep my sanity and which path i need to start on in life, then by all means, OPEN UP YOUR PIE HOLE!!! I am DESPERATE beyond all reason. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am on the verge ladies and gentlemen; I am on the precipice, teetering back and forth on my toes, ready to close my eyes and leap into the unknown. And I definitely don't want to leap into the unknown flying by the seat of my pants.

Just...I'm at my breaking point. If anything I need reassurance from something, from someone, from anyone. I need some direction and I feel like for some reason, even though I'm praying about all of this, I'm not getting any answers and maybe I need to choose something before God can help me deal with it. the only problem is that I have no idea what to choose or how to figure out how to choose it. I'm flailing here......

No comments:

Post a Comment