Saturday, February 6, 2010

First Post! WOOHOO!

"So if you care to find me Look to the western sky! As someone told me lately: "Ev'ryone deserves the chance to fly!" And if I'm flying solo, at least I'm flying free. To those who'd ground me, take a message back from me! Tell them how I am Defying gravity! I'm flying high, Defying gravity! And soon I'll match them in renown, and nobody in all of Oz, No Wizard that there is or was, Is ever gonna bring me down! "

No matter what I do with my life, it is going to be something brilliant. Whether I make it all the way to Broadway and show my talents to the world, finish my degree and teach theatre or glee or I get married in the temple, have a career :) and have a whole mess of wonderful, beautiful, intelligent children that would make the Duggar's green with envy. Whatever I do, I will do it with pride.

Now, the only thing left to do is to figure out what God wants me to do, and to follow whatever He has in store for me. I will pray and ponder and soldier on with life and do whatever is asked of me. I have the tools I need to succeed and I will do whatever I can to figure out what my divine destiny is.

No comments:

Post a Comment