Monday, March 28, 2011

Project End




Through these months of the semester, through January, February and now the end of March, I've come to realize how true this statement really is. I've come to know myself and appreciate myself and love myself in a way that I never thought possible. Through these tasks and several other contributing factors I've come to love myself for who I am. I truly love what I see when I look in the mirror and I wonder why I didn't ever see it before. It's an exciting, wondrous, liberating and life changing experience when you finally see yourself as God sees you. You see yourself not only for who you are in this moment, but for all of the wonderful possibilities that are open to you. I see my future self as a wife; someone who gets married in the temple despite all of the obstacles she's come across. I see my future self as a successful college graduate. I see my future self as a mother to truly special spirits that I've been waiting for my whole entire life. And when I see these things, I know and I believe because of the way that I now feel about myself.

I truly believe and have faith in the blessings that God has promised me and I'm now learning patience in waiting for them to get fully underway. But, I KNOW that they will happen. "Having faith in God includes having faith in his timing."

No comments:

Post a Comment